Monday, October 15, 2007

Hippity hop.

Wedding was pretty fun, little old ladies seemed to enjoy my toast, enjoyed talking with people. dress shoes have fucked up my feet something awful, walk back up the hill to Henry & Nancy's place, sheer torture, blister center front of left foot, ouch.

Drove back at high speed, went to fetch Peretz, happy as a clam with surrogate owners, who needs me, really?

It's funny how when one has quite a clear idea of what's going on but finds what's going on troubling & sees nothing much to do about it, one tends to question whether one really has a clear idea of what's going on. An effect I've been becoming ever more familiar with, pretty sure I have a pretty clear idea of what's going on, rich, consistent, predictive, etc. None too happy about it.

Exhausted, pictures to sort through.

No comments: