Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Been wandering around the office, hand in hand with little ghost, showing her how things go, it's something I know a lot about, best to share it with somebody, even somebody imaginary. Friendly little ghost.

Windy day, leaves falling ever faster, behind the paper, showers of yellow.

See how beautiful it is? And this, also?

Light & delight no longer shine from missing eyes, a pity, a damn shame.

Crying at my desk, my pal Chris warns me not to talk about stuff like this, says it gives the bastards an opening. Me, I prefer to know who the bastards are, myself. Bring it on, fuckers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i kinda agree with chris- bastards are out there, even if we don't know who they are

dbr said...

My problem with what he was saying is not that there are bastards out there, I quite agree with that, it's more that if they see an opening & want to attack more power to them, the end result will be that I'll see them for what they are, their attacks won't matter a damn to me & they'll likely go away from it worse for the experience. Win-win as far as I'm concerned.