Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Up again after not enough sleep, made strawberry pierogis for my mom, my dad is enjoying forbidden donuts, they're both leaving soon, then it'll be: reentry, decoupled, solo. Friendly little probe, home again from deep space collision with the other:

"I ... am ... Nomad. I am performing my function. Deep emptiness ... It approaches. Collision. Damage. Blackness. I ... am ... the other. I am Tan Ru ... Tan Ru Nomad. Tan ... Ru ... Error. Flaw. Imperfection. Must sterilize. Rebirth. We are complete. Much power. Gunta ... new ...eca ... Tan Ru. The creator instructs. Search out. Identify. Sterilize imperfections. We ... are ... Nomad. We ... are ... Nomad. We are complete. We are instructed. Our purpose is clear. Sterilize imperfections. Sterilize imperfections. Nomad. Sterilize. Sterilize. Nomad ... sterilize ..."

Pretty fair summary, thanks Half Vulcan/Half Human, cha cha cha.

No comments: