Monday, October 22, 2007

Decided that since feeding 'Desk Set Bunny Watson EMERAC eXistenZ Allegra Gellar' into an anagram generator (I've been using the fast command line one, 'an') was producing an unmanageably large number of anagrams, I should try generating them from a smaller word list. The first I tried was one generated from an English translation of Heidegger's 'The Question Concerning Technology', won't bore you with the technical details, results are here. I know a lot of people think of the guy as something of an oracle, but frankly, I'm not finding him too helpful in this case. Maybe I should try it on Brillat-Savarin? Would prefer using the M.F.K Fisher translation of Physiology of Taste, imagine I won't be able to find a fulltext version of that, crap.

Just going to use the Fayette Robinson translation, I guess, bit of a disappointment, honestly.

No comments: