Monday, October 29, 2007

Peretz is relieved, weather continuing crisp & autumnal, could use being more crisp myself, should really work in a shower at some point, smell is important. Already plenty autumnal.

Hard to comes to terms with the fact that someone you're very inclined to trust is a big fucking liar. Well, that's imprecise, I already knew she was a big fucking liar, can be a total wreck & someone from work appears, all smiles & interest- just thought she'd have the sense not to lie to me. The Dark Lord always knows & all that.

Big on irony & metaphor myself, also deliberate falsehoods, should probably try assimilating her behavior to that and see if I like that better. Different tropes for different fopes.

Running over the pieces of my soul in my head, hidden safely away in different people and places, in plain sight, mostly, as I've read my Poe.

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore -
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
Nameless here for evermore &c., &c.

No comments: