Tuesday, October 30, 2007

AmChi it was, hot & sour soup, moo shi pork, like old times. Fortune cookie advised me that I will have a pleasant trip, I wonder where to.

I don't know if you've ever been in a situation where someone you love very much falls to pieces whenever away from you, it's a fucking awful situation to be in, no good alternatives, let them fall to pieces, let them be overly dependent, both suck. I tend to go for the second as it's too hard for me to deal with the first, think the first is probably the wiser option. Opting for that now as it's the only alternative available, it's been fucking me up something awful.

Spent a long time oscillating between feeling insulted, hurt, worried, like it was all simply ridiculous. At this point, my limbic system seems to have settled on worried, higher centers on ridiculous, don't feel particularly insulted or even hurt, apart from the malfunctioning limbic system, of course. That's getting a bit old, should probably drink more.

No comments: