Friday, January 4, 2008

Got called into work a bit early over potential security breach, turned out to be nothing, was potentially dire enough that it's left me feeling rattled & queasy, no point in me being at work rattled & queasy, possibly actively dangerous, actually, so I'm done for the week.

Walking home under blue skies, my gray mien is slipping quietly away, pretty fantastically cheerful, honestly. May need to skip back from second to first line of the chorus pretty soon, if I want to feel like I'm being honest with myself & others, turns out the 'you' is plural, at least in my case. Ambiguous language, this.

Can have people I love in deadly peril, still be a happy camper, long term it's the only thing that makes sense, we're all in deadly peril. Please don't take my sunshine away.

No comments: