Thursday, November 1, 2007

Not sure where it started, dreaming of streams of hex from the little machine language programs Aaron & I used to type in from an Atari 8-bit enthusiast magazine, maybe, these days it's urges to call things that aren't phones to locate them, to use tab completion while typing English, etc. Hybridized.

Straight from bed to out with dog, he has urges of his own, like everybody.

Between occupation & preoccupation haven't had much outside time, seem to get a good deal done somehow, helps if I make things an exercise of some kind, things that I can't do that with seem to fall by the wayside. It's a pity, because I have some projects in mind that require more than mere aggregation, maybe soon.

Hurt a bit less today, hoping shower will make me hurt less yet.

No comments: