Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Finally worked up the energy to make my way to the refrigerator, made myself a plate of tasty Indian leftovers, perked me right up. Decided I had been neglecting Peretz between busyness with work & being exhausted, took him for a long, meandering walk through town. Took a lot of long exposure photos of him frisking, zipping along, looking at things. While doing that, I thought about being hopelessly drawn to severely mentally ill women, think mostly it's that they seem more like real people. Probably something I should get over, they seem to enjoy hurting me very badly for some reason.

Keep finding myself poking about in work web server, Comcast traffic shaping cramping my style.

Losing track of time in some pretty drastic ways, should figure out a way to get more sleep.

No comments: