Friday, November 23, 2007

Batteries in small portable devices all fully recharged, my own still in a bit of a state, lots of chores today, laundry's started, anyway.

Hard to understand how somebody who seems so interesting, lively & real could have such fragile senses of her own identity & the identities of others, wish I could stop thinking about it, have a hard time stopping thinking about things I find hard to understand, this is fucking sad enough that anybody in their right mind would eventually shy away from it, not entirely in my right mind, I guess.

Peretz wants out, in a minute, buddy.

I think once the laundry's in the dryer, going to make a trip to Amherst for further dinner party items, should really get around to inviting people, guess the food preparation's more my thing, should get a manager.

No comments: