Saturday, December 22, 2007

Another hubbard squash cleaned & dressed, was going to roast all of it and freeze the portion I didn't use for pie, decided it wouldn't caramelize as nicely if I did that, ended up doing the same thing I did with the last one, cubed the whole thing, roasting half in butter & maple syrup, freezing the other half for later.

What would you do faced with the following situation? Dear friend who you love & care deeply about very clearly wants to both kill herself & sleep with you. She is married to another dear friend.

Not asking for advice, mind. Just curious. Already know what I would do, having been faced with this situation, frankly, knew what I would do before being faced with it, know how I would deal with it if faced with it again. All exactly the same. Just a boy who can't say no, I guess, at least to certain people.

So, if there's something you'd like to try, ask me, I won't say no, how could I?

Crap, crap, crap- all-day sucker.

Roasting squash smells de-lovely.

No comments: