Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Went & got makings of dinner, seven dollar shoes for Patrick, drove up to Greenfield running through soup prep in my mind, thinking about people who obsess over their ecological footprint while treating others like garbage, should probably make me angry, sometimes it does, but like most stupidity, it mostly makes me sad.

Made it to Greenfield with a splish & a splash, whipped up tasty dinner, ate it, started watching The Taking of Pelham One Two Three, got to the part where Matthau is showing the Japanese around, then realized I really needed to head home to walk Peretz. Drove back listening to 80s Fall, Australians in Europe, etc.

Just back from slogging around in the wet with pup, finally have my boots off, feet up, drinking pale dry ginger ale, would like to watch some TV, but it's Wednesday.

No comments: