Monday, February 11, 2008

Cold, busy morning, fingers feel as though hit with hammers, rubbed with sandpaper, etc., etc. Feel a bit like I'm neglecting the pup, but really he shouldn't be spending much time outside when it's this frosty.

Sweet young thing's getting her taxes managed this evening, planning to use the free time to tidy up around the house, get groceries, do a variety of neglected mundane tasks, perhaps laundry, my own taxes will need to wait till later, deferred gratification and all that, a responsible adult.

Place where I drove glass into my hand a while ago is itchy.

3 comments:

No Stand In Will Do said...

what is the opposite of above mentioned "free time"? Makes me feel a little bit like a prison guard of some sort. oh, never mind, you like that..

dbr said...

I suppose the opposite is any sort of activity that provides an excuse to avoid routine chores, paperwork, etc. "Free time," in this sense, is not something I crave, don't worry about it.

Anonymous said...

i love the itch of healing