Sunday, September 2, 2007

Blandford Fair was very nice, coming to the conclusion that I like the small town ones better generally. Produced extensive multimedia documentation. A sample:



Also took a bunch more photos. Uploading those now. Producing a lot of data lately.

On drive down to fair, decided that I should really stop smoking, thought that I would have stopped some time ago had horrible things not happened & that horrible things were no reason for me to waste money on harming myself, quite the opposite actually, that I could reinvest the money saved in further evil works. Anyway, after about three hours of not smoking, found myself composing angry & hurtful missives in my head, as this isn't anything I want to be doing, in my head or elsewhere, went & bought some cigarettes. Don't say I never did anything for you.

Photo upload only a quarter done, will link to them in a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should just quit, love, t