Thursday, September 27, 2007

Virginia Dare Korker, pause that refreshes.

My brother's plane is running a little late, glad I'm not working tomorrow.

House shopping process is pretty interesting. Get the impression that everyone else is more emotionally invested in it than I am. How it is with most things I guess. Things capture my imagination & I can see a lot of possibilities, but I can do that with a lot of different things. Very different with people, almost all of them, I find totally uninteresting; the ones I find interesting, I'd do most any damn thing for. Think this is something about me that confuses people. Feels very natural to me.

Hey, T, if you ever get back from whatever party you're currently attending, you should really try roasting some vegetables, write for details.

No comments: