Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Having trouble waking up, pet care responsibilities somehow seem more onerous than usual, after I fed the dogs, they decided to raise a ruckus while I tried to shower, after that had to drag Peretz outside so I could feed Harriet. He's searching the kitchen for her now.

Feeling lately like there's never enough time for anything, days are a bit packed, last night, for instance, got home, started prepping vegetables for fried rice, walked Pickles, walked Peretz, got on with making fried rice, L. got home from yoga, ate fried rice, watched High Society, in the middle of that walked dogs again, by the time the movie was done, ready to collapse in a heap & did just that.

Tonight, it's Brian Wilson, who I fully expect to be fabulous, but one of these days, really need to spend some time just staring into space, thinking.

I'm such an unholy mess of a girl.

No comments: